Saturday, March 24, 2018

My vision and action plan Post CPIL ,IAAT



I am a warrior , champion for  the cause of students betterment. I Firmly believe that every student needs a champion and I am willing to go to any lenght for my cause - the student.
It is not enough just to have a student Centred  approach to learning and teaching ,we have to make it student driven .Rita Pierson effectively brings out the need to be the TEACHER CHAMPION to allow students to voice their opinions , no matter what ,to own their learning and their own time and speed and learning ability.

https://www.ted.com/talks/rita_pierson_every_kid_needs_a_champion


To manage that change I must change 
To be that change i must accept .
To accept I must open my mind
To open my mind ,I must be a risk taker ,to be a risk taker I must care ,to care I need to know what is worth the attention , I must have attributes of a principled , balanced, thinker, I will then inquire and communicate the desire to effect Change.
Once I bring about the change I will reflect
HAVE I BEEN THE CHANGE I  WANT TO SEE ??


No comments:

Post a Comment