Saturday, March 24, 2018

Jogging my learning...I think , therefore I am

Is teaching = learning??
I asked my self these questions many times over the years and never did I get any one concrete answer.So, I asked this question again when I became a student for the CPIL I AM A TEACHER PROGRAM...AND A CONCRETE ANSWER I DID GET
not all teaching leads to learning .Since the teacher has stopped being the custodian of all knowledge and recording of data is not the Teachers only job ...
Therefore what the teacher has taught and the student has learnt DOES NOT HOLD GOOD IN CURRENT TIMES.Yes,we need to be aware if there's good teaching  chances are good learning will happen ...the bonus is for the teacher to teach and learner to learn.LEARNING WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF THERE IS NO TEACHER ?
another QUESTION that haunted me long enough to go in self doubt ...and I realised if I am planning and if my LEARNING outcomes and objectives are clear in my vision I will deliver and I will facilitate to that end. I learnt that from the GURUs at IAAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment