Sunday, March 25, 2018

I AM A Teacher...profiling my portfolio my vision and plan ahead

 I believe I want to create a mindset as positive as is possible and lead a team which will not hesitate to bring about a change .My action plan for that will be to encourage more chat sessions , discussions and collaboration.If we are ready to learn as teachers and leaders ,only then will we have our students willing to learn.LEARNING MUST NEVER CEASE...EACH ONE OF US MUST  STRIVE TO BE A LIFE LONG LEARNER!
THIS 👆IS MY VISION...and to fulfill this I bear a positive approach myself 

I am focusing on the learning cycle and personalising my PD, I engage in many online courses to learn the upward trend and to figure out what is the best fit method for me.


As a teacher I will be doing unjust if I believe all children are same , we all individuals are different and therefore must have different experiences in our approach to teaching and learning. So, if we feel that differentiation is a must for students it is essential for teachers too..Through I am a teacher program I learnt how to connect with that different person with in each .


 And so to encourage students voice and choice and not to just harp on in the class by front loading content , but to focus on the concept based analytical approach it is mandatory to change our own methods; to be the most adaptive learners before we engage and empower our students.


What worked best for me was the use of technology ,that made the classes need based and learning brain based.


And I do firmly believe that I can be the change I want to see but can I alone bring out the culture change ...I doubt that.Yes, I can prompt change in my area of influence and I have started to that .Small steps will lead to the big movement we need .

No comments:

Post a Comment