Friday, July 8, 2016

How I route the roots


Teaching and learning.living and learning.Developing thought and learning.organising and learning,Taking risks,Thinking but learning all along.I believe in keeping one's learning process an ongoing on because life teaches the best lessons provided we wait,watch listen and learn. The world is full of complexities and some where down the line we have successfully developed a skewed vision of those oddities and we refuse to change,which upsets my thought process.I need to evolve,to move on and be progressively proactive in the life processes.I seek my answers from all ...Being a teacher of Social Sciences I feel I am connected to my roots and yet aligned to the big global sea...One planet the  Earth,one family mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment